D-Econ regularly curates alternative reading lists. The D-Econ team does so by drawing on works by scholars who tend to be ignored by the larger economics profession, either because of the approach taken or because of the identity or location of the authors.
General (biannual) lists:
- D-Econ’s 2021 Alternative Reading List, pt. 1, D-Econ, June 2021
- D-Econ’s 2020 Alternative Reading List, International Development Economics Associates (IDEAS), December 2020.
- D-Econ’s Fall 2020 Alternative Reading List, D-Econ, September 2020.
- Diversify and decolonise your holiday reading list, openDemocracy, December 2019.
- Alternative Economics Summer Reading List, D-Econ, June 2019
- An Alternative Economics Summer Reading List, Developing Economics, July 2018
- Decolonise Your Pandemic Reading List, D-Econ, July 2020.